1 Welcome to www. jammusicstage.com
Jammusicstage is an online streaming platform of JAM MUSIC LAB GmbH, Mariahilfer Str. 47/1/9, 1060 Vienna, Austria (hereinafter referred to as Jammusiclab), for the purpose of brokering and conducting livestreams to end customers worldwide. You can buy tickets to livestreamings via Jammusicstage and watch the livestream.
JAM MUSIC LAB GmbH is the operating company of a private university for jazz and popular music and is registered under FN 365785 w in the commercial register of the Vienna Commercial Court. You can reach us at the address Mariahilfer Str. 47/1/9, 1060 Vienna, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All provisions of your contractual relationship with Jammusiclab can be retrieved and stored on the website https://jammusicstage.com/terms-of-use. The contract language is German.
2 Technical requirements for use
(1) The use of www.jammusicstage.com requires internet access with the necessary bandwidth to access and stream electronic services and media. The costs of the internet data traffic are borne exclusively by the user and depend on your contract with the service provider (access provider).
(2) The use of www.jammusicstage.com requires a technical device (such as a PC, tablet, smartphone) including software (browser) with which content can be accessed via the internet.
3 Registration at www.jammusicstage.com
(1) A visit to the online platform is generally possible without registration.
(2) In order for you to use all the services of the online platform as an end customer, you must create an account for general registration and provide us with the following information:
(3) You are obliged to choose a secure password, to keep your access data secret and to protect it from unauthorized access by third parties. Misuse or unauthorized use must be reported to Jammusiclab immediately in writing.
(4) Entering your e-mail address and payment details is sufficient if you only want to watch a livestream only once without chat and tip. You can add username and password to this preliminary user profile at a later time.
4 Ticket sales and livestreaming
(1) Livestreams are announced on www.jammusicstage.com with date and program specifications as well as the ticket categories available in each case and their prices.
(2) In addition to standard tickets that entitle you to access the live stream, the ticket categories may also include ticket categories in which viewers may request songs or receive additional real or digital goods. However, the provider is not obligated to comply with any requests from viewers (for example, if the desired song does not fit into the repertoire).
(3) The ticket prices stated on the online platform include VAT (currently 13% or 0% if not subject to VAT).
(4) You have the possibility to buy tickets of the livestream concerts via www. www.jammusicstage.com. The purchase price is paid via a payment service provider using a credit card or another payment method offered on www.webstagemusic.com. During the first purchase you will provide your payment details (card details, account details, owner's name, country or region). By clicking on the button '<amount> pay', where <amount> is the price of the ticket you purchased in Euro, the purchase is completed and you agree that Jammusiclab will charge the specified card / bank account for this and future payments according to their terms. For all further purchases, you can switch to another payment method and go through the same process or confirm the purchase by clicking the 'Buy Binding' button.
(5) Only viewers who have purchased a ticket for the respective livestream can watch the livestream and chat during it. Tickets purchased by you appear under the menu item 'My tickets'. Paid tickets can be cancelled up to three days before the concert starts by clicking the 'Refund' button. An upgrade to a higher ticket category is possible at any time. There is no right of withdrawal according to the Long Distance and Outbound Business Act.
(6) As soon as you have bought a ticket, you can exchange messages with the organizer under 'My tickets' using the 'Contact' button.
(7) If you have purchased a ticket for a livestream via our online platform or donated within the chat, you will be ‑notified by us via an automatically generated ‑e-mail about the booking and receive an invoice.
(8) Jammusiclab may cancel the livestream without further justification, the reservations will be cancelled in this case and the purchase prices will be refunded.
(9) If you have purchased a ticket for a livestreaming concert, access to the livestream will be made available to you on the online platform on the specified concert date. We use a streaming provider for this purpose. All you need to do is log in to your account and click on the relevant concert under 'Your tickets'. During the concert, a chat function is available and viewers can also transfer tips.
(10) In case of cancellation of livestreaming concerts or in case of technical interruptions of the livestream, we will try to repeat the event at a later date in coordination with the provider. In this case, you have the option to watch the livestreaming concert at the later date or to cancel the ticket.
(1) The use of the online platform www.jammusicstage.com is generally free of charge.
(2) The purchase price of tickets for livestreaming concerts is at least 5 (five) euros and a maximum of 400 (four hundred) euros. You will automatically receive an invoice from us via the online platform for the purchased ticket or the tip given.
(3) If a livestreaming concert is cancelled (§ 4.8) or otherwise technically cancelled (§ 4.10) or you have cancelled your ticket (§ 4.4), you will be refunded the purchase price less transfer fees automatically. Since we use a payment service provider, transfer fees in the amount of 3% of the ticket purchase price plus 25 cents will be incurred, which we cannot reimburse you for.
6 Rights of use
The content transmitted via www.jammusicstage.com is legally protected, in particular by copyright and ancillary copyright. By purchasing a ticket for a livestream via our online platform, you acquire the right to watch the livestream online. A recording for republication or other exploitation of the livestream is not permitted and would have to be agreed separately.
7 Warranty and liability
(1) Jammusiclab endeavours to ensure the functions and proper operation of the online platform Jammusicstage. We do not guarantee that www.jammusicstage.com as well as the services provided via the website will function without errors or malfunctions at all times and that functional errors will be corrected within a certain period of time.
(2) We reserve the right to change, supplement, temporarily or permanently shut down, delete or temporarily or permanently cease publication of the website and/or individual sub-pages and/or the entire range of products and services without prior notice.
(3) We are not liable for damages, including consequential damages, such as in particular loss or destruction of data, which you incur due to technical problems, such as in particular connection or transmission errors of the online platform, your browser or your communications service provider ('access provider'), in connection with the use of the online platform.
(4) As a platform operator, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general legal provisions remain unaffected. In any case, liability in this regard only comes into consideration once a concrete violation of the law becomes known. If we become aware of illegal content, we will remove it immediately.
(5) We are not liable for links to external websites of third parties over whose content we do not have influence. This applies in particular to links made by the artists. The responsibility for the content of linked pages lies exclusively with the respective provider or operator of these pages. At the time of linking, we checked the linked pages for possible legal violations. Illegal contents were not recognizable for us. A permanent control of the contents of linked pages is not possible and without concrete evidence of violations of the law is not within reason. Should we become aware of such violations, we will immediately remove links to such sites.
(6) Jammusiclab assumes no liability for products and services that you purchase or use on the online platform from third parties, especially from the artists. In this regard, a legal relationship exists between you and the provider.
(7) In all other respects, the statutory liability provisions shall apply.
8 Data protection
(2) You have the option to delete your account at www.jammusicstage.com at any time and thus terminate the contractual relationship with us.
10 General provisions
11 Online dispute resolution platform
(1) Consumers have the possibility to submit complaints regarding this contractual relationship to the EU online dispute resolution platform: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
(2) You may also submit your complaint directly to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com